Star Wars WP7

May the fourth be with you! It’s May 4th, which is a “holiday” for Star Wars. This May 4th is a bit more special than other May 4th because Disney is releasing a Mandalorian Documentary, The Rise of Skywalker, and Clone Wars episodes on Disney+. May 4th has been a holiday people could celebrate for a while now. The first movie aired in 1977, so that means there has been about 42 May the 4th be with you holidays. Some people may say that this May 4th isn’t that special because the Skywalker Saga has ended, but a new saga is supposedly in the works. With one of the producers to be Taika Waititi and more.  This May 4th is especially weird since we all are in quarantine, but at least we are all staying safe this May 4th. But otherwise, May the fourth be with you!!!

2 thoughts on “Star Wars WP7

1. Hey I am Austin I live in California. I see you know some stuff about Star Wars. I don’t know that much about Star Wars I have just seen some movies of it. What is your favorite star wars movie.

• My favorite Star Wars movie is either The Last Jedi or The Revenge of the Sith. I can’t choose between them.